service是什么意思 service在线翻译 service什么意思 service的意思 service的翻译 service的解释 service的发音 service的同义词 service的反义词
service英 [ˈsɜ:vɪs] 美 [ˈsɜ:rvɪs]
名词色惰日本视频网站服役; 服务，服侍; 服务业; 维修服务
及物动词检修，维修; 向…提供服务; 保养; 满足需要
形容词色惰日本视频网站服务性的; 耐用的; 服现役的
1. on service : 在服现役, 在职；
2. enter the service : 入伍；
3. be of service to : 对...有用；
4. at your service : 听候吩咐；
5. see service色惰日本视频网站 : 具有经验, 使用很多而变旧；
6. go into service : 去当佣工；
7. pay lip service to : 嘴上说得好听；
8. take the service : 发球, 开球；
1. There is a good bus service into the city.
2. His services to the country were immense.
3. The train service to the capital is very good.
4. Morning service will be at 11 o'clock.
A：Good morning， ABC Computers， Sally speaking. Can I help you？
B：My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service manager？
色惰日本视频网站 我是Lance Stevens，请你们的客户服务部经理接电话，好吗？
A：I'm sorry， he's in a meeting. May I take a message？
B：When will he be available？
A：I don't know， sir. Would you like to leave a message？
B：No， that's OK. I'll call back.
A：What did you think of the food?
B：It was delicious. I especially liked the garlic mashed potatoes.
A：You’re right, those were fantastic.
B：Did you like your food?
A：I was a bit disappointed in my main course, actually. The sauce was too rich.
B：How about the dessert?
A：That was the best chocolate mousse I’d ever eaten! I might go back there just for that next time!
B：The service was pretty good, too, wasn’t it?
A：Yes, they were very attentive. My glass was always full.
B：I liked the atmosphere. It was nice to eat in a quiet restaurant.
A：What did you think of the jazz ensemble that was there?
B：You know, I think they were the same ones who play at Aria on Friday nights.
A：I think you’re right. I really like the female singer. She has such a mesmerizing voice.
B：Not as mesmerizing as yours!
Inquiring about products-(询问产品)
A：You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
色惰日本视频网站 您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗？
B：Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
A：That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
B：What else can you tell me about this phone?
A：This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
B：So, what are the unique functions?
A：Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
A：In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
B：What is the price of the J7 model?
A：The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
B：Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
1. 服务(内容)：服务内容(Service色惰日本视频网站) 研究策划: 基于对全球性商业发展的理论研究和实务经验提供针对性商业研究策划方案,主要有: 1.早期可行性论证方案 2.初期概念性策划方案 3.前期发展性策略方案 商业设计: 商业设计的核心是满足设施建成后商家的使用.
2. 发球：是由传球(Pass)、发球(Service)、救球(receive)与扣球(attack) 组织成为一种竞技运动. 从事此项运动教学者,选须采用科学方法及以往之经验法教授学生,那麼对学生之学习进展,才能事半功倍. 排球(volleyball)是一项体力、技巧的运动.
3. 维修,服务：购买/维修/服务(service) 电话,电话卡,电话费. . . 购买/维修/服务(service) 电话,电话卡,电话费. . . 购买/维修/服务(service) 电话,电话卡,电话费. . .
A service色惰日本视频网站 is something that the public needs, such as transport, communications facilities, hospitals, or energy supplies, which is provided in a planned and organized way by the government or an official body.
e.g. Britain still boasts the cheapest postal service...
e.g. We have started a campaign for better nursery and school services...
You can sometimes refer to an organization or private company as a particular service when it provides something for the public or acts on behalf of the government.
e.g. ...the BBC World Service.
e.g. ...Careers Advisory Services.
If an organization or company provides a particular service, they can do a particular job or a type of work for you.
e.g. The kitchen maintains a twenty-four hour service and can be contacted via Reception...
e.g. The larger firm was capable of providing a better range of services.
Services are activities such as tourism, banking, and selling things which are part of a country's economy, but are not concerned with producing or manufacturing goods.
e.g. Mining rose by 9.1%, manufacturing by 9.4% and services by 4.3%.
采矿业增长了 9.1%, 制造业增长了 9.4%，服务业增长了 4.3%。
e.g. ...the doctrine that a highly developed service sector was the sign of a modern economy.
The level or standard of service provided by an organization or company is the amount or quality of the work it can do for you.
e.g. Taking risks is the only way employees can provide effective and efficient customer service...
e.g. The current level of service will be maintained except that the evening 'Network Express' trains will be withdrawn.
A bus or train service is a route or regular journey that is part of a transport system.
e.g. A bus service operates between Bolton and Salford.
Your services色惰日本视频网站 are the things that you do or the skills that you use in your job, which other people find useful and are usually willing to pay you for.
e.g. I have obtained the services of a top photographer to take our pictures...
e.g. The performers have all offered their services free of charge.
If you refer to someone's service or services to a particular organization or activity, you mean that they have done a lot of work for it or spent a lot of their time on it.
e.g. You've given a lifetime of service to athletics...
e.g. More than half his long service in parliament has been as a cabinet minister.
The Services are the army, the navy, and the air force.
e.g. In June 1945, Britain still had forty-five per cent of its workforce in the Services and munitions industries.
1945 年 6 月，英国仍然有45％的劳动力在部队服役或就职于军火工业。
Service is the work done by people or equipment in the army, navy, or air force, for example during a war.
e.g. The regiment was recruited from the Highlands specifically for service in India.
e.g. ...an aircraft carrier that saw service in World War II.
When you receive service色惰日本视频网站 in a restaurant, hotel, or shop, an employee asks you what you want or gives you what you have ordered.
e.g. A five-course meal including coffee, service and VAT is £30.
包括咖啡、服务费及增值税在内，一顿五道菜正餐的价格为 30 英镑。
e.g. ...clean stores with respectful service and fair prices.
A service is a religious ceremony that takes place in a church.
e.g. After the hour-long service, his body was taken to a cemetery in the south of the city.
e.g. ...the church in which the President was attending morning service.
A dinner service or a tea service is a complete set of plates, cups, saucers, and other pieces of china.
e.g. ...a 60-piece dinner service.
A services色惰日本视频网站 is a place beside a motorway where you can buy petrol and other things, or have a meal.
e.g. They had to pull up, possibly go to a motorway services or somewhere like that...
e.g. We have repeatedly told planners that services are vital on a motorway like the M40.
In tennis, badminton, and some other sports, when it is your service, it is your turn to serve.
e.g. She conceded just three points on her service during the first set.
她在第一盘自己的发球局仅失了 3 分。
Service色惰日本视频网站 is used to describe the parts of a building or structure that are used by the staff who clean, repair, or look after it, and are not usually used by the public.
e.g. He wheeled the trolley down the corridor and disappeared with it into the service lift.
e.g. ...the bigger tunnels, which run either side of the service tunnel.
If someone is in service色惰日本视频网站, they are working as a servant.
e.g. If a young woman did not have a dowry, she went into domestic service.
If you have a vehicle or machine serviced色惰日本视频网站, you arrange for someone to examine, adjust, and clean it so that it will keep working efficiently and safely.
e.g. I had had my car serviced at the local garage...
e.g. Make sure that all gas fires and central heating boilers are serviced annually.
If a country or organization services its debts, it pays the interest on them.
e.g. Almost a quarter of the country's export earnings go to service a foreign debt of $29 billion.
该国几乎 1/4 的出口收入都用来支付 290 亿美元外债的利息了。
If someone or something services an organization, a project, or a group of people, they provide it with the things that it needs in order to function properly or effectively.
e.g. There are now 400 staff at headquarters, servicing our regional and overseas work...
现在总部有 400 名职员负责地区和海外事务。
e.g. Fossil fuels such as coal, oil and gas will service our needs for some considerable time to come.
21. see also: active service;Civil Service;community service;emergency services;in-service;National Health Service;national service;public service;room service
To be at the service of色惰日本视频网站 a person or organization means to be available to help or be used by that person or organization.
e.g. The intellectual and moral potential of the world's culture must be put at the service of politics.
You can use 'at your service' after your name as a formal way of introducing yourself to someone and saying that you are willing to help them in any way you can.
e.g. She bowed dramatically. 'Anastasia Krupnik, at your service,' she said.
If you do someone a service色惰日本视频网站, you do something that helps or benefits them.
e.g. You are doing me a great service, and I'm very grateful to you...
e.g. 'You don't feel that you've betrayed your country?' — 'Not at all, I think I've done a service to my country.'
If a piece of equipment or type of vehicle is in service, it is being used or is able to be used. If it is out of service, it is not being used, usually because it is not working properly.
e.g. Cuts in funding have meant that equipment has been kept in service long after it should have been replaced...
e.g. In 1882, London's first electric tram cars went into service...
If someone or something is of service to you, they help you or are useful to you.
e.g. That is, after all, the primary reason we live — to be of service to others.
27. to be pressed into service -> see press
1. the performance of duties by a waiter or servant
e.g. that restaurant has excellent service
2. periodic maintenance on a car or machine
e.g. it was time for an overhaul on the tractor
Synonym: overhaul色惰日本视频网站inspection and repair
3. the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
e.g. he accepted service of the subpoena
4. (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
e.g. his powerful serves won the game
5. work done by one person or group that benefits another
e.g. budget separately for goods and services
6. (law) the acts performed by an English feudal tenant for the benefit of his lord which formed the consideration for the property granted to him
7. employment in or work for another
e.g. he retired after 30 years of service
8. the act of mating by male animals
e.g. the bull was worth good money in servicing fees
9. the act of public worship following prescribed rules
e.g. the Sunday service
10. an act of help or assistance
e.g. he did them a service
11. tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
Synonym: table service
12. a means of serving
e.g. of no avail
there's no help for it
13. a company or agency that performs a public service
subject to government regulation
14. a force that is a branch of the armed forces
1. make fit for use
e.g. service my truck
色惰日本视频网站 the washing machine needs to be serviced
2. mate with
e.g. male animals serve the females for breeding purposes
3. be used by
as of a utility
e.g. The sewage plant served the neighboring communities
The garage served to shelter his horses
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语