receive是什么意思 receive在线翻译 receive什么意思 receive的意思 receive的翻译 receive的解释 receive的发音 receive的同义词 receive的反义词
receive英 [rɪˈsi:v] 美 [rɪˈsiv]
及物/不及物动词收到; 接待; 接到; 接纳
及物动词色惰日本视频网站接收; 受理; 欢迎; 承受
不及物动词色惰日本视频网站接到，获得; 接见，欢迎; [电子学] 接收; [橄榄球] 接球
1. They received us most cordially.
2. Did you receive any letters today?
3. I've just received a telegram.
4. They received the support of the workers.
1. It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Holidays and Benefits-(假期和福利)
B：Yes, one last thing. How much holiday time do you give your employees every year?
A：Our employees receive fifteen days of paid vacation every year. If you don’t use the full fifteen days, they carry over to the following year.
B：How about sick days?
A：You get five paid sick days.
B：Any other benefits?
A：Yes, we have an excellent retirement plan and medical insurance as well.
B：Great. Thanks so much for your time.
A：We’ll contact you soon, Ted. Thanks for coming in.
Inquiring about products-(询问产品)
A：You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
B：Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
A：That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
B：What else can you tell me about this phone?
A：This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
B：So, what are the unique functions?
A：Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
A：In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
B：What is the price of the J7 model?
A：The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
B：Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
A：my company will begin business soon, but I have little knowledge about the business tax. Can you introduce it?
B：I will try my best. Generally speaking ,the business tax is levied on the taxable service ,the transfer of intangible asset and sale of the immovable property within china .
A：what do you mean by the taxable services?
B：they are the definite items stipulated by the law, such as the transportation, construction, finance , insurance and the like .they do not include the processing, repairs, and replacement services, for they are subject to the value added tax.
A：it is easy to understand the immovable property, but what do you mean by the intangible asset?
B：it means the royalties, include patent right, proprietary technology, copy right, trademark right, and so on.
A：what about the tax base?
B：in most case, it is the total consideration received, including additional fees and charges.
A：does that include the turnover received in advance?
B：yes, it does in the case of transfer of the intangible assets or immovable property .
A：and what about the donation?
B：the donation is taxable in the case of transfer of the immovable property. But the turnover will be assessed by the tax authority.
A：what can we do if we receive turnover in the form of foreign currency?
B：you can transfer the foreign currency into Reminbi at exchange rate based upon either the date or the first day of the month, that the Taxable item happened .
A：how about the tax rate?
B：in general, the rate is from 3% to 5%, but the entertainment is from 5% to 20%.
A：what you have said is very helpful, thank you.
1. 领取：'作为系争合同的买方,被申请人拥有领取(receive)首份合同规定的货物的权利而它确已领取并接受(accept)了货物. 被申请人享有了首份合同项下的权利. 申请人作为卖方确已履行了首份合同规定的交货义务,但并未获取相应的权利.
3. receive：rcv; 接收
When you receive something, you get it after someone gives it to you or sends it to you.
e.g. They will receive their awards at a ceremony in Stockholm...
e.g. I received your letter of November 7.
You can use receive to say that certain kinds of thing happen to someone. For example if they are injured, you can say that they received色惰日本视频网站 an injury.
e.g. He received more of the blame than anyone when the plan failed to work...
e.g. She was suffering from whiplash injuries received in a car crash.
When you receive色惰日本视频网站 a visitor or a guest, you greet them.
e.g. The following evening the duchess was again receiving guests...
e.g. The shop assistant received me indifferently while leaning on a counter.
If you say that something is received in a particular way, you mean that people react to it in that way.
e.g. The resolution had been received with great disappointment within the PLO...
e.g. The proposals have been well received by many deputies.
When a radio or television receives色惰日本视频网站 signals that are being transmitted, it picks them up and converts them into sound or pictures.
e.g. The reception was a little faint but clear enough for him to receive the signal.
If someone receives stolen goods, they buy or are given things that have been stolen.
e.g. He went to prison for receiving stolen scrap iron...
e.g. He received the shoes when stolen, and then passed them on to the men who would sell them.
If you are on the receiving end or at the receiving end色惰日本视频网站 of something unpleasant, you are the person that it happens to.
e.g. You saw hate in their eyes and you were on the receiving end of that hate...
e.g. Bullying can indeed be distressing and frightening for those at the receiving end.
1. convert into sounds or pictures
e.g. 色惰日本视频网站receive the incoming radio signals
2. receive a specified treatment (abstract)
e.g. These aspects of civilization do not find expression or receive an interpretation
His movie received a good review
色惰日本视频网站 I got nothing but trouble for my good intentions
3. regard favorably or with disapproval
e.g. Her new collection of poems was not well received
4. accept as true or valid
e.g. He received Christ
5. bid welcome to
greet upon arrival
6. partake of the Holy Eucharist sacrament
7. express willingness to have in one's home or environs
e.g. 色惰日本视频网站The community warmly received the refugees
8. register (perceptual input)
e.g. 色惰日本视频网站pick up a signal
Synonym: pick up
9. go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
e.g. get an idea
have a feeling
10. receive as a retribution or punishment
e.g. 色惰日本视频网站He got 5 years in prison
11. get something
come into possession of
e.g. receive payment
receive a gift
receive letters from the front
12. have or give a reception
e.g. 色惰日本视频网站The lady is receiving Sunday morning
13. experience as a reaction
e.g. My proposal met with much opposition
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语